Thursday, October 6, 2011

interview questions

20 questions
1. Where are you from?
I want to know the country they are from.

2. How many religions in your countries?
3. Do you prefess a religion?
I want to know what people believe in in their countries and the differences with me.

4. What is your major?
5. What kind of job do you want to find after graduation?
6. In your childhood, do you have any ideal for your future? 
I want to know about their future career and compare with me.

7. If you have a chance to go back to  2001, what do you want to say to yourself?
8. Do you think life is a challenge?
I want to realize kind of attitude for their lives.

9. What is the most important festival in your country? And how do people celebrate it?
10. What kind of food do you have in your country?
11. Is there anything can present your culture or country?
I want to know something about their unique culture.

12. What the age do you leave your home and live alone?
I want to know whether it is common for them to live alone after graduation.


13. How old when you graduate high school?

14. Are you satisfied with the form of your government now?

15. Do you have any advice to your government in future 10 years?
It is something about my interview be open about their politics.

16. Talk about some views to China.
Out of curiosity.


17. Do you feel a cuture shock when you came to the USA?
I want to know some differences between cultures.

18. What is the climate like in your country?

19. Talk about someone in your family.
I want to know something about the family life in different culture.

20. Is there any taboos need to pay attention to avoid talking about, when i am in your county
It is important to  realize, if you want to visit to their countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment